Rainbow Fraction® Plastic Tiles with Tray
The colour-coded, hands-on Rainbow Fraction educational resource from Learning Resources help children reinforce connections between equivalent amounts on fractions and in different shapes. All Rainbow Fraction products use the same colours illustrate each fraction: Red = 1, Pink = ½ Orange = ⅓, Yellow = ¼ , Green = ⅕, Teal = ⅙, Blue = ⅛, Purple = 1/10 and Black = 1/12.
- Hands-on learning set provides young learners with a visual representation of fractions
- Colour-coded tiles allow children to manipulate fractions
- Features colour-coded fractions 1/12, 1/10, ⅛, ⅙, ⅕, ¼, ⅓, ½ and 1 whole
- Includes plastic tray that clearly illustrates fraction equivalencies
- Set of 52 includes:
- Plastic work tray
- 51 plastic fraction tiles – enough of each fraction to create a whole
- Plastic tray measures 23cm W x 25cm H
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
Recommended for children aged 6 and upwards and supports mathematics during KS1 and KS2.